Print Journal Subscription
"Dermatovenereology Cosmetology" is an international peer-reviewed scientific and practical journal. The journal covers topics related to the modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of dermatovenerological disorders and to the new technology in cosmetology. The journal is targeted at dermatologists, venerologists, cosmetologists and doctors of related fields. The journal publishes original research papers, reviews of the recent scietific discoveries in dermatovenerology and cosmetology made by local and foreign scientists.
The ideological orientation of the journal is jointly determined by Belarusian and Ukrainian editorial boards.
The journal is a source of fundamental and clinical knowledge. The vast majority of Belarusian, Ukrainian scientists, and scientists from other countries choose "Dermatovenereology Cosmetology" to publish their results.
Year of foundation – 2015
Frequency of publication: once a quarter
ISSN of print version: 2411-8982
ISSN of online version: 2414-3707
Volume – 140-160 pages, format – 70×100 1/16.
Circulation: Belarus – 1500 copies, Ukraine – 1500 copies.
All studies were approved by the local ethics committee and performed in accordance with the standards of good clinical practice and the principles of the World Medical Association Declaration of Helsinki. Publishing house «Professional Publications» shares the position of the Convention developed by the Council of Europe, where there is provided animal protection in various spheres of their use, such as for example European Convention 123, Convention for protection of vertebrate animals of 1986, Declaration of Helsinki of 2000.
The journal accepts for publication original articles, reviews, scientific reports not previously published in scientific journals.
The editorial board considers materials from graduate students, applicants, doctoral students, specialists and experts in this field. The author is obliged to notify about a real or potential conflict of interest by including information about the conflict of interest in the appropriate section of the article. If there is no conflict of interest, the author must also report it.
Responsibility of the editor of the journals
1. The editor are personally and independently responsible for the content of the published materials and recognize that responsibility. The reliability of the work and its scientific significance should always be the basis in the decision to publish.
2. The editor make fair and objective decisions, regardless of any commercial considerations and provide a fair and efficient process for the independent review.
3. The editor evaluate the intellectual content of manuscripts regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, origin, nationality, and/or political preferences of the authors.
4. The editor do not work with articles for which they have a conflict of interest.
5. The editor resolve conflict situations that arise during the editorial process, as well as use all available means to resolve these situations.
6. The editor of the journal publish information concerning corrections, rebuttals, and review articles if needed.
7. The editor of the journal do not publish the final version of the article without the consent of the authors.
The responsibility of the reviewers of the journals
1. The reviewer evaluates their own availability before examination of the manuscript and accepts materials for review only if the reviewer is able to ensure the quality of their work.
2. The reviewer notifies the editorial staff of any conflict of interest (if one exists) before the start of the review of the article.
3. The reviewer does not send information about the article and/or any of the data contained within the article to any third party.
4. The reviewer does not use the information obtained from the article for any personal and or commercial purposes.
5. The reviewer does not make conclusions about the quality of the article on the base of subjective data, e.g. the personal relationship to the author, gender, age, religion, etc.
6. The reviewer uses only proper and appropriate language and explanations in relation to the articles, avoiding any personal remarks.
The responsibility of the authors of materials for the journales
1. The author submits materials for review, which have not been previously published. If the article is based on previously published material which is not academic articles or based on materials presented on the Internet, the author should notify the editorial staff of the journal.
2. The author does not submit the same article to different journals for review.
3. All co-authors consent to the submission of their articles to the journal.
4. The author informs the editorial staff of a potential conflict of interest.
5. The author takes the necessary steps to ensure the correctness of citations in the submitted article.
6. The list of authors includes only individuals who have made significant contributions to the research.
7. The author correctly cites their previous work as to avoid self-plagiarism in the manuscript and the artificial increase of volume of publications (salami-slicing).
8. The author, who is acting as the contact with journal, informs all other co-authors of all changes and suggestions from the editorial staff, and does not make decisions regarding the article alone without the written consent of all co-authors.
9. The author properly corresponds with the reviewer through the editor and responds to comments and observations if needed.
10. If necessary, the authors either adjust the data presented in the article, or refute them.
The responsibility of the publisher of the journals
1. The publisher not only supports scientific communication and invests in the process, but is also responsible for complying with all current guidelines and standards for publishing scientific work.
2. The publisher does not affect the editorial policy of the journals.
3. The publisher provides legal support to the journal if necessary.
4. The publisher provides timely release of issues of the journals.
5. The publisher publishes changes, explanations, and recalls articles that have been identified to contain violations of scientific ethics and/or critical errors.
Convention for protection of vertebrate animals
Publishing house «Professional Publications» shares the position of the Convention developed by the Council of Europe, where there is provided animal protection in various spheres of their use, such as for example European Convention 123, Convention for protection of vertebrate animals of 1986, Declaration of Helsinki of 2000.
«Наш коллега когда-то сказал: «В человеке все должно быть прекрасно». А внешний вид человека – состояние кожи, волос и ногтей, да и блеск его глаз, в наших руках. А мы знаем, что только здоровый человек может быть красивым и счастливым. Надеемся, что наше сотрудничество в процессе выпуска журнала позволит сделать его более качественным и каждый практикующий дерматолог и косметолог будет ждать с нетерпением очередного номера с надеждой получить необходимую информацию для решения клинических и эстетических проблем пациентов», – главный редактор в Узбекистане профессор Адхам Шавкатович Ваисов.
Our mission is to facilitate the communication of scientists from different countries and schools of thought, to enable the emergence of the new promising research related to dermatology, venerology and cosmetology, to help scientists and practitioners in their education and research.
The journal is included in the list of scientific resources recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission of Belarus for publishing theses.
The journal is included in the Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, EBSCO.
Belarusian non-governmental organization of dermatovenereologists and cosmetologists, unitary enterprise "Professional publications".
Lukianov Aleksandr Mikhailovich (CV), Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor (Belarus)
Litus Aleksandr Ivanovich (CV), Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor (Ukraine)
Vaisov Adham Shavkatovich (CV), Professor, Department of Dermatovenereology, Tashkent Medical Academy (Uzbekistan)
Batpenova Gulnar Ryskeldyevna (CV), Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor (Kazakhstan).
Payment for Publication
The cost depends on the volume of the performed work and starts from 4 BYN for 2500 characters with spaces in the Word text editor. The following types of work are possible: editing text (in Russian or English), translation or editing already translated meta-data (from Russian to English and vice versa), References design, technical work on layout printing of color illustrations, graphs, diagrams, additional materials to the article, etc.
Authors are not exempt from working together with the editorial board to make the necessary author's modifications to the material.
Rules for Authors
We hope that the status of our publications, publication dates, and the geography of distribution meet your expectations. Please note the requirements to scientific articles and the review policy, how to withdraw an article.
Articles approved by the editorial board, can be published within the period of up to 7 months, including the period of the review in Minsk.